Sunday, 18 October 2015

Getting closer !!!



Sunday has arrived and we are about to enter another week .... the week that we find out the results of our IVF.

I am currently fed up, impatient, scared, frightened, worried, anxious, excited ..... quite frankly, I'm feeling every emotion !!!

Friday was a work day and I ended up rushing round in the afternoon before coming home to relax in front of a great tele night as TFI Friday was back followed by the weekly dose of Gogglebox.

Saturday we ventured to Dunham Massey Military Hospital in Cheshire and strolled around the gardens, enjoying the fresh air. We also called at Alderley Edge and had a lovely walk around in the park/wooded area. There are several long walks to be done there - so we'll venture there again.
When I woke on Saturday morning - I got on the scales to find I had lost another pound. It's crazy that I tried for so long and struggled and now it's falling off. Although, we had Pizza Hut for tea which won't help the weight loss !!!

Sunday was Farndon 10k - so I went along to support Ric. It was a long walk from the Race HQ to the Start/Finish ... which is always good for the Fitbit steps.
There was nothing else around, so I stayed in position waiting for the finishers. I had company as Anna and Gwyn had come along to watch so we chatted while we waited :)
We headed home by 12pm and grabbed some lunch before venturing to Homebase for some household stuff. Then it was home for an afternoon on the sofa. I am getting used to this amount of laziness. We caught up with CSI Cyber and a few other bits and bobs before X Factor.

I'm feeling fine in myself apart from tiredness and funny twinges in my tummy. They're not cramps - and I've had no spotting etc. But I do feel drained a lot of the time and keep getting twinges now and again. I'm trying not to read too much in to any of the symptoms .... but it's so hard to not try and Google everything !!!

And now we are at 9:40pm on Sunday evening - and the new week is upon us. I said to Ric earlier that I don't know if I want the week to drag on and I can cling to the "I might be pregnant" line of thinking ... or do I want to skip forward to Thursday and know our fate !!!
For the last ten days, I've been hoping and praying that our little embryo(s) hang on .... and now I am so scared of what Thursday will bring. But whatever happens - Ric and I will face it together as we do everything else .... Team Westwood..

No comments:

Post a Comment