Sunday, 4 October 2015

A good day

Today's been a good day. 
I woke at 8am and Ric put in my pessary for me. How have I got to 36 years of age and never had to do this!?! 
I lay in bed while it settled and just read my book! 

Decided to head to the gym to see the girls who'd be having a brew after Balance. I felt bad lying to them all about my "bad knee" but I'm sure they'd understand! 
It was a bizzare feeling being in my gym leggings and Nike top! Two weeks without attending classes just feels strange! 

Anyway, after a quick catch up, I came home for a brew and Lucy arrived at 2pm  to go for a walk. We went down the quarry - and got lost, but found our way out eventually. 
We headed back to mine and continued to chat more. It was great to have her visit as it completely took my mind off tomorrow - and she gave me a lovely hug and wished me luck for tomorrow! 

We ate tea and watched XFactor and made sure we read all the instructions for tomorrow! I feel less nervous now ... and slightly excited. 
Just realised at 11pm that I can't eat or drink anything until after the procedure!!! Oh heck! I'll be ravenous once it's over with. At least it's the first one of the morning.

We've both set our alarms as I need to get up and shower before we leave (and remember NO PRODUCTS after the shower!!! 

Ric has also just sent me this picture: 


No comments:

Post a Comment