Sunday, 11 October 2015

Day 3


I didn't get a chance to post anything on Saturday. I actually managed to escape the house and enjoy some fresh air.
We relaxed and had a lazy morning then drove to Chester. We parked on the Roodee and strolled along the Walls in to Chester. We walked passed the Chester Catherdral and decided to pop in and have a look around. We found a private chapel upstairs within the Cathedral and we both took a seat and sat in silence for a few minutes. I said a prayer and then we moved on to look around the rest of the Cathedral.
We had a slow mooch around the shops and picked up some bits and bobs. We went to the Olde Custom House for a bite to eat, which was lovely. Then we shopped a little more and walked back to the car along the River and the Groves.

Unfortunately, we couldn't come straight home as we needed to do a supermarket shop. But we got to go to Tesco and enjoy lots of treats :)
We came home and I got in my new PJ's from Primark and we curled up in front of the TV.

I haven't really had any symptoms of cramping etc yet, but I have felt an intermittent pain on my right side. I felt tired from being out and about but not too sleepy tired. Went to bed about 11pm and read some more of my book.

I treated myself to Jojo Moyes book About You from Tesco. So I want to use my relaxing time to finish Girl Online then try and read Me Before You before moving on to About You which is the follow up book.


Today, I had another lie in - which was much needed after being awake at 5am after getting up for a wee. I had an upset tummy and some twinges in my tummy - but I'm not sure if they're linked to upset tummy or any implantation pain.

This two week wait is going to seem like a lifetime.

Ric has gone to Capenhurst to take part in the Borders League event. I was tempted to go and get some fresh air, but I decided to stay home and rest instead of standing out in the cold !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment