So, today is the first day of the two week wait. Luckily, as I've been off the first part of the week, and the transfer took place on Thursday, I text my manager and said that I'd take today off too and have the weekend too before heading back to work on Monday.
Ric got a list in to work and headed off about 7:45am. I was shattered and stayed sleeping until 9am.
Woke up, came downstairs and made a brew and watched a DVD Boxset of Falcon Beach. Paused it in the middle while I was looking at IVF stuff online .... and before I know it, it's 11:45am and I need to go shower and get dressed as I'm having acupuncture later on.
I'm pretty much vacant at the moment - nothing new there then !!!
Just at a loss really. Don't feel motivated to do much. Hopefully, I'll get out in the fresh air at some point on Saturday and feel a bit more myself.
I do have to share this picture. I'm terrible at remembering things like medication. I came down this morning and was welcomed with this in the kitchen !!! Certainly made me chuckle :) x
Just at a loss really. Don't feel motivated to do much. Hopefully, I'll get out in the fresh air at some point on Saturday and feel a bit more myself.
I do have to share this picture. I'm terrible at remembering things like medication. I came down this morning and was welcomed with this in the kitchen !!! Certainly made me chuckle :) x

No comments:
Post a Comment