The time has come to head back to work.
I had a stressful but lazy week last week, and I would go stir crazy if I stayed off, so I headed off to the office.
Everyone was asking me how I was - which I felt awful about. But I did have an upset tummy and I also felt run down, so I was only twisting the truth slightly.
It took me two hours to plough through my emails and catch up with myself. I had a meeting with my Manager and she was lovely and so supportive. I actually thanked her for making the whole week so straight forward.
We only worked until 4:15pm ish then headed home. It's bloody freezing in the house, and I am under order from the Acupunturist to keep warm, so the fire is roaring .... and my PJ's will be on shortly. No Corrie tonight, so I'm gonna finish my book Girl Online while Ric makes burgers and chips for tea, then we'll no doubt watch a movie :)
It's a stressful wait, but also nice to curl up and spend quality time with each other :) xx

No comments:
Post a Comment