Sunday, 20 September 2015

And so, the time has come

After a long hard slog of trying to conceive combined with trying to lose several stone in weight, we are now 48 hours away from starting our treatment. 

The drugs were delivered weeks ago, our appointment is set for Tuesday morning for the baseline scan and I will be taking my first injection in around 48 hours! 

To say that I'm scared is an understatement. So many emotions, so many fears .... I won't go through them all - but I've certainly experienced them. 

I've finished my gym classes for the time being to allow my body to rest. Only those closest to me know what is about to commence.

We both have work on Monday then we have both taken the whole day off on Tuesday. I have a blood test first thing followed by a baseline scan then an appointment with the nurses to talk us through the injections - then it's up to us !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment